vita-quotes-db > end-user

Definitive proof that Samilop "Cimmerian" Iter is a gigga homo homo

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cimmerian_Iter:
Timeline doesn't matter. What matters is the present. He didn't made the post to say that at the time i was homo, he made the post stating a "general truth" which doesn't rely on the time and should be true anytime anyday.
It is not today  referring to the previous comment) so it doesn't matter. I stand correct

The screenshot? it's based on december. And you can't prove that the channel was still alive during december. so nope. I'm not homo

teakhanirons:
The screenshot was before the Twitter incident.

Also, here's another irrefutable proof:

This image here suggests the claims are invalidated when you have a specific role. If what matters is the present and if you have no role in the present on the CBPS Discord server, then you fit in the criteria and the claims are true.

Here's my third irrefutable proof:

Any sane person can see the solid evidence here.

Cimmerian_Iter:
Wrong. When i said that it was because i had the gigga homo role. And that role still exist. But i don't have it anymore so that means im not homo anymore according to the rules

Second, "we will see who is gay" which imply that i intend to prove that the one with who im talking about is gay. And by him sucking my dick that would prove he is gay. That doesn't prove im homo. Quite the contrary, it proves how hard i defend myself about that stance

teakhanirons:
From the man himself!

Cimmerian_Iter:
So you bring back a 2 year ago evidence ? when im talking about present? that just shows that im not gay anymore since the rule was deleted

This is how you prove that someone is gay.
Straight evidence that leave no doubt possible and that is true today by the date of the pic that doesn't even have a week gap

EDIT : oh my how active you are and proud to say it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version