vita-quotes-db > end-user

Definitive proof that Samilop "Cimmerian" Iter is a gigga homo homo

<< < (3/3)

teakhanirons:
That is besides the point of this thread and is obviously ironic.

You have been warned according to Global Rules number 7.

Cimmerian_Iter:
I don't see who you are to judge whenever this is ironic or this is not ironic. If i told you that what i wrote before was ironic you wouldn't take it into account.
So nope. Also how convenient to use rule 7 when this is just borderline but doesn't really fall off topic as i just show you how to prove that someone is gay which is the subject of this topic. Prove that someone is gay.

so nope again

teakhanirons:
The subject of this topic is "Definitive proof that Samilop "Cimmerian" Iter is a gigga homo homo". Please refrain from going off-topic a third time.

Cimmerian_Iter:
So now that you hide behind a rule that is easly not enforcable since like i said it is not offtopic as i was merely teaching you how to prove that someone is gay which is the main topic,
you admit that you lack concrete evidence?
You admit that you have lost?

dots_tb:
oh no no no sami bran muffins, THE GIGA GIGA HOMO, still has problems with his HOMOPHOBIA!

"date" and "dog" similar? sami doesn't know how the especially works!  ahhahahahahahaha

keep trying sami sweety we know you are the big (closet) gae!  this evidence is as concrete as the big PPs you suck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version