Console Hacking > PS Vita

[Release] Sharpscale - native 960x544 HDMI output for PSTV

<< < (23/25) > >>

xxx256:
You are right about that. I did that earlier and i am back to 16:9. Thanks anyway.  :)

omghelpmee:
Hopefully someone here can help..

I recently tried out this plugin, installing through autoplugin II, and i noticed my PSP games would show either a black screen or colorful static, with the sounds and game buttons working.

i tried to remove the plugins, but everytime i open up adrenaline, its as if the plugin is still active.

if anyone can help me figure this out and completely remove all trace of this plugin so that i can play my PSP games again.

i'd like to avoid formatting everything and restarting from the beginning if possible.

mathieulh:
I wonder, is there a way to output native 240p/480i for PSP and PS1 software over hdmi?

ecto:
Hi! Thanks for this great plugin! Im using it on my PSTV and I'm honestly blown away! I'm not yet sure if I should enable or disable the bilinear filtering, but maybe I have to choose on a per-game base.

I have a question though:
I've read through the whole thread to learn about sharpscale. Somewhere near the beginning you said, that 1080/30p should be possible. Do you still think that it can be implemented? That would make sharpscale even better, imho.

Anyways, thanks again!

cuevavirus:

--- Quote from: mathieulh on February 05, 2021, 08:23:38 PM ---I wonder, is there a way to output native 240p/480i for PSP and PS1 software over hdmi?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ecto on March 04, 2021, 10:31:29 AM ---Hi! Thanks for this great plugin! Im using it on my PSTV and I'm honestly blown away! I'm not yet sure if I should enable or disable the bilinear filtering, but maybe I have to choose on a per-game base.

I have a question though:
I've read through the whole thread to learn about sharpscale. Somewhere near the beginning you said, that 1080/30p should be possible. Do you still think that it can be implemented? That would make sharpscale even better, imho.

Anyways, thanks again!

--- End quote ---

Regarding these, I've been able to do 1080p30 and other custom resolutions some time ago, although I haven't had the time to release these, but I am still planning to release these in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version