Console Hacking > PS Vita

[Release] Sharpscale - native 960x544 HDMI output for PSTV

<< < (22/25) > >>

as905:

--- Quote from: valiantiumblade on September 03, 2020, 01:47:09 PM ---I did mention the CruelTott patch in my initial post; is the fix you're talking about separate from that one? https://forum.devchroma.nl/index.php?topic=112.msg293#msg293

--- End quote ---

yes this is the one

Keiyuu:
First of all, thanks a lot for your great work! It made PS1 games on my PSTV actually playable. ;D
I have a question/request. Would it be possible to add some kind of interpolated scaling which isn't bilinear?
Something that adds only an unnoticeable amount of blur to keep pixels sharp enough, but remove scaling artifacts like shimmering during screen scrolling in 2D games.
Bilinear is far to blurry for my taste.  :(

cuevavirus:
Bilinear scaling is performed in hardware. There are no other scaling methods available and it's not feasible to do with software.

xxx256:
I have a problem with the latest Sharpscale plugin. I have an 21:9 monitor. And in order to get a 16:9 picture on my PSTV, i need to set the resolution to "automatic" in the vita display settings. However after installing the sharpscale thingie the picture now is ALWAYS either 21:9 stretched, which is kind of nasty for playing vita games, or windowed. Could you please add an option to force 16:9 to the next update? Thank you so much and keep up the great work! Love the plugin.

cuevavirus:
Looks like you need to adjust the scaling options on your monitor. Sharpscale does not affect the HDMI output resolution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version