Author Topic: [Release] reAuth - Use PlayStation Store and sign-in on 3.60-3.65  (Read 22192 times)

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile

Download

Recent server-side changes blocked access to the PlayStation Store for lower firmware version users. reAuth allows you to use the PlayStation Store and sign in to the PlayStation Network on 3.60-3.65.

Installation

Enso is required. If you are experiencing these errors on a firmware version where Enso is not available, you must downgrade.

1. Copy reAuth.skprx to your device and add its path under *KERNEL in your taiHEN config file.
2. Copy reAuth.suprx, libhttp.suprx, and libssl.suprx to ur0:/data/reAuth. Do not add these to your taiHEN config file.

Make sure you have PSN spoofing turned on in Henkaku settings, and version spoof set to 3.73.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 06:36:03 PM by cuevavirus »

Offline MadZiontist

• End User
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] reAuth - Use PlayStation Store and sign-in on 3.60-3.65
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 06:13:59 AM »
Weird, I'm on 3.60 and don't need this plugin for PSN access. I was having issues with it initially, but after updating to SKGleba's latest build of iTLS-Enso I no longer have problems. But I'm sure many others are having issues, so thanks for this.

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 10:46:22 PM »
Weird, I'm on 3.60 and don't need this plugin for PSN access. I was having issues with it initially, but after updating to SKGleba's latest build of iTLS-Enso I no longer have problems. But I'm sure many others are having issues, so thanks for this.

Weird, after looking closer at SKGleba's latest build of iTLS-Enso I discovered that SKGleba has copypasted the functions of this module into SKGleba's latest build of iTLS-Enso. But I'm sure many others do not know, so thanks for this.

Offline MadZiontist

• End User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 10:59:29 PM »
Weird, after looking closer at SKGleba's latest build of iTLS-Enso I discovered that SKGleba has copypasted the functions of this module into SKGleba's latest build of iTLS-Enso. But I'm sure many others do not know, so thanks for this.

No problem, glad I could help.