Author Topic: [Release] RIF Ripper - Backup tool for digital PSP, PS3, PS Vita content  (Read 17601 times)

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile

Download

RIF Ripper backs up your licenses for purchased digital content for PSP, PS3, and PS Vita.

Usage

First connect to network and sign into your PSN account. Open the application and the backup process will begin automatically. Saved licenses are stored at ux0:/rif-ripper. It is recommended that you do not delete this folder, so that if the backup process is interrupted, or if you have purchased additional items, previously downloaded licenses are not downloaded again the next time you run RIF Ripper. During the backup process the screen may dim or turn off, however the console will not be put into suspend mode.

RIFs for PlayStation Vita content are saved as NoNpDrm compatible fake RIFs, while licenses for PS3 and PSP content are saved as RAPs.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 08:53:30 AM by cuevavirus »

Offline realusagichan

• End User
    • View Profile
Source pls

Offline shadowknight1620

• End User
  • # C H E X U R $ L F B 4 U R E X U R $ L F
    • View Profile
    • Bandcamp Page
 ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 04:35:31 AM by shadowknight1620 »

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
Version 1.1.0

* License decryption failures will skip instead of halt the backup process
* Record errors and skipped PS3 items to file when the backup process is finished
* Show a message in the console when the backup process is finished

Offline shadowknight1620

• End User
  • # C H E X U R $ L F B 4 U R E X U R $ L F
    • View Profile
    • Bandcamp Page
Sweet that seemed to fix it thanks  8)

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
Version 1.2.0

* Previously it was noted that the licenses for some PS3 content could not be downloaded. These are now correctly identified as DRM-free content, which do not require licenses. Therefore, RIF Ripper works with all PS3 content.
* There are a small number of PS3 content with PS Vita content title ID, whose licenses were decrypted incorrectly. This has been fixed. These items are noted in ux0:/rif-ripper/ps3-pcs.txt and if you find any in ux0:/rif-ripper/rif, they can be deleted.
* Reworded some console log messages.

Thanks to JohnSmith and RadicalR for providing information on these problems.

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
Version 1.2.1

* Fixed a file permission error

If you had problems with RIF Ripper creating files, follow these steps:

1. Uninstall RIF Ripper
2. Install the latest version of RIF Ripper
3. Delete ux0:/rif-ripper

Then run RIF Ripper again.

Offline djduck22

• End User
    • View Profile
Thanks for great app

Any chance for dump only rifs from custom list? I have 600+ ps3/ps vita stuff but 98% i have already dumped so there is no point to dump all stuff again, for example read cids to dump from file:

custom-list.txt

Code: [Select]
UP0177-BLUS30862_00-ALIENSCMPOPPY001
UP0177-BLUS30862_00-ALIENSCMPREORDR2
UP0177-BLUS30862_00-ALIENSCMPREORDR3

and dump only those 3 rifs from file custom-list.txt

Regards

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
Any chance for dump only rifs from custom list? I have 600+ ps3/ps vita stuff but 98% i have already dumped so there is no point to dump all stuff again, for example read cids to dump from file:

Even with that many items, it will not take too long. Rifs are downloaded from the most recently purchased item to least recent. So if you are only looking to dump new purchases, you can close the application after the ones you want have been downloaded.

Offline djduck22

• End User
    • View Profile
Ok. Last question, not related with ps vita, but there is a way to dump ps4 json links using this method, like this app dump pkgs in download-list.txt? I'm asking because s0ny hide/remove ps4/ps5 links in internal entitlements, so we can't dump ps4/ps5 links from account using old method anymore.

Regards and thanks again for great app

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
PS4 and PS5 pkg links cannot be acquired at this moment.

Offline djduck22

• End User
    • View Profile
thanks for info

regards

Offline djduck22

• End User
    • View Profile
any important changes in app? i'm asking because i noticed vpk was updated in 2022-06-18 16:17

regards