Author Topic: [Release] ElevenMPV-A: Advanced ElevenMPV with BG playback/hardware decoding  (Read 50212 times)

Offline Graphene

• Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
mp4 files seem to crash the app (a couple to test : https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZ86MCXZ4HLzv9Sv7b0TGIPNqHUU6HxT0E8y) with error code C2-12828-1

Those files seem to be corrupted in some way. They do not open in official Music application either, and ElevenMPV-A uses same m4a (aac) decoder as official app.

Offline mightysashiman

• End User
    • View Profile
Oh ok, thanks for the heads up. the soundcloud downloader plugin I used to get the files must be the culprit.

Other issue, more like a UX curiosity / feature suggestion : when playing a track, pressing circle to get back into browsing and possibly go and select another track to change to will stop the current track playing. Would it be possible to keep the current track playing, and let the user still browse? maybe having a visual cue somewhere on the screen to switch between the browser and the player screen at all times (like in most music players you'd get on android, I'm thinking of powerAMP for instance where the actual player, the browser, and the playlist/cue editor work in parallel).

Yet another feature suggestion : Cue up / playlist editor system ?

Visual bug : on random occasions, the progress bar indicator will not reset to far-left position and move along to the right when starting a track but rather stay stuck far-right position though track plays just fine and time counter does increase from 0:00 and total track time is correctly displayed. quitting the track play, and restarting it from browser will make the progress bar work again correctly.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:55:59 AM by mightysashiman »

Offline Graphene

• Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
I was thinking about keeping playback when in file browser too, but it will require substantial internal changes. But it is certainly possible.

As for the progressbar, there seems to be a bug in system software that causes this and as of now I haven't been able to find a workaround.

Offline Graphene

• Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
ElevenMPV-A v6.00 Update Full Changelog:

New features:

1. Added support for YouTube audio streaming.
2. Added ability to downloading audio directly from YouTube for local playback.
3. Added ability to switch between browser window and player window with player reamining active.

Supported formats:

1. Added support for the following codecs:
   - WebM (.webm, only as OPUS container)

UI:

1. Minor UI and design changes.

Offline Graphene

• Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] ElevenMPV-A: Advanced ElevenMPV with BG playback/hardware decoding
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2022, 02:46:41 AM »
ElevenMPV-A v7.00 Update Full Changelog:

New features:

1. Added support for YouTube audio stream quality selection.

UI:

1. Added Japanese locale

Other:

1. Fixed various UI-related crashes
2. Improved performance of YouTube parser