Author Topic: [Release] Fruitpeel - Change lockscreen background wallpaper  (Read 13677 times)

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
[Release] Fruitpeel - Change lockscreen background wallpaper
« on: February 25, 2021, 10:28:20 PM »

Download

Installation

Copy fruitpeel.suprx to your Vita and add its path under *main in your taiHEN config.txt. Place the background image you want to use at ur0:/data/fruitpeel.png.

Note that scaling of the foreground wallpaper (part that peels off) has been disabled due to a bug in the scaling code. If you use a custom foreground wallpaper make sure it is 1020x512.

Image requirements

PNG with 8 bit palette non-interlaced. Up to a maximum size of 896x448. The file size up to a maximum of 512 KiB.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 06:38:48 PM by cuevavirus »

Offline chronoss

• End User
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Fruitpeel - Change lockscreen background wallpaper
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 06:30:53 AM »

Offline Skyy

• End User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 01:01:45 AM »
Hmm I can't get this to work, is there any logfile or similar where I could check what could be wrong?

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 06:35:06 PM »
Hmm I can't get this to work, is there any logfile or similar where I could check what could be wrong?

I can provide a build with logs but you'll need princesslog or psmlog to see the logs. The most likely reason that it doesn't work is the PNG file is in the wrong format.

Offline Skyy

• End User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 12:53:18 AM »
I can provide a build with logs but you'll need princesslog or psmlog to see the logs. The most likely reason that it doesn't work is the PNG file is in the wrong format.

Thanks for the pointer! I had to save it as a dithered 256 color PNG-8 in Affinity Photo which dimishes the quality alot but it works now! Thanks for the great work too :)