Author Topic: Project Diva F2nd EDITs (about 560 songs)  (Read 314 times)

Offline dkrmdi

• End User
    • View Profile
Project Diva F2nd EDITs (about 560 songs)
« on: September 14, 2020, 07:41:08 PM »
This is for PCSG00205. You need vita-savemgr by I believe d3m3vilurr. Make a save data on your vita using the savemgr homebrew, then copy and paste from the file I uploaded. Each slot has 80 EDIT songs. I will write a more detailed tutorial on this and customizing the EDITs so you can sync the EDITs with mp3 files later. Or I will consider sharing the synced mp3s later.

Some of my criteria for the collection are...
- As many non-Miku songs as possible.
- Edits have PVs and Notes.
- PVs, songs, and notes meet my minimum artistic standard.
(My artistic standard for this game includes moe and ecchi stuff 8), but no blatantly obscene material.)
-Notes are generally ★7 or above.

I hope you enjoy. All credits go to original producers.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmnyseSYIl-KCkhwQpPsTv8wc50nhdGQ/view?usp=sharing

[UPDATE] My goal is to collect up to 800 EDITS and make all the corresponding mp3 files automatically redirected in the game. In order to do that, I need to crack passwords and save the EDIT files new with the corresponding mp3 files. It'll take a long time, but I'll get it done. I have about 640 EDITS and 560 synced mp3 files so far.

[Tip] I do not recommend downloading songs directly from piapro in-game. It will make size of your save data bigger. The bigger the save file, the longer time it takes to load save data using vita-savemgr. No good. So I recommend downloading the mp3 files from browser, and then transfer to vita.

[Tip] How to get and sync mp3 files? Search song title at vacadb.net. Find what album it is from. Search the album on mikudb.moe. Download the mp3. Transfer it to vita memory card by CMA. Now in the game, crack the password of the EDIT file and adjust the timing. This is the procedure if you want to do it yourself.

I'll write about how to crack the password and adjust the timing in more detail later.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 07:21:27 AM by dkrmdi »