Console Hacking > PS Vita

[Release] ElevenMPV-A: Advanced ElevenMPV with BG playback/hardware decoding

<< < (3/7) > >>

IngwiePhoenix:
Hey there!

I came here after having been pointed at this fork in this issue ticket: https://github.com/joel16/ElevenMPV/issues/26

As already mentioned in that issue, I am looking for a dark mode to lift the burden of staring into a bright UI. The music palyer itself seems to have a dark mode already - where white text is prioritized on a black background. Unfortunately, the file browser is quite bright...

Since you use GXT textures - which I am not familiar with - I would assume it would, in theory, be possible to swap one of those out for the filebrowser and swap the foreground and background color?

Thank you in advance and thank you for maintaining an awesome fork!

Kind regards,
Ingwie

Subishi:
Would last.fm srobbling be possible to implement in the future?

dkrmdi:
I'm curious if you can use the default Music app UI for the Eleven Music player. The default Music app UI is pretty though.

Also a feature that allows control while the screen is off would be much appreciated.

Example: Press LR trigger, and the playback goes to previous or next track. Press start or select to play/pause music. All while the screen is on or off.

Graphene:
Official music player UI will be possible only if someone will do full RE of ScePaf (not happening in the near future for sure). As for the controls, Vita usually locks all controls when switching to the sleep mode. It will probably require some additional patches in OS, but for now I don't know where. The reason it works in apps like Vitashell or original ElevenMPV is because they don't use "true" sleep mode, they just turn off the screen.

dkrmdi:
I see. Now that I thought about it, I think having default Music app UI is not worth it for so many reasons.

Instead, can you hide the status bar or make it go away? That is, allow full-screen mode. I think that alone would make the UI significantly more pretty. Also I think it would be nice if we can change the UI color.

Thank you for giving me your insight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version