Author Topic: [Release] Quietshot - silencer for shutter sound  (Read 9139 times)

Offline cuevavirus

• Hot Pockets
  • Useful Idiot
    • View Profile
[Release] Quietshot - silencer for shutter sound
« on: March 15, 2020, 02:02:02 AM »
By request of Phenomenal_Flea, Rikka Project brings you Quietshot.

Quietshot silences the shutter sound when taking a screenshot, photo, video, or panoramic photo, allowing you to discreetly take screenshots of your ecchi game, pantyshots, panty videos, or panoramic panty and thigh shots.

Download

Installation

Supported firmware versions:

- Retail 3.60-3.73

Install under *main of your taiHEN config to silence the shutter sound when taking a screenshot, photo, or video.

Code: [Select]
*main
ur0:tai/quietshot.suprx

Install under *NPXS10095 to silence the shutter sound when taking a panoramic photo.

Code: [Select]
*NPXS10095
ur0:tai/quietshot.suprx

« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 07:09:50 PM by cuevavirus »

Offline Phenomenal_Flea

• End User
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Quietshot - silencer for shutter sound
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 07:32:08 AM »
Just registered to say thank you SO, SO much for making this! My ears are eternally grateful for this!

I've been using the Vita's screenshot function to take pictures of any new Japanese words I come across (I'm playing Steins;Gate at the moment), but I always have to consciously bump the volume down, otherwise I get an earful of KSSHH through my earbuds. I swear the shutter sound is, like, three times louder than the BGM. It's deafening!

I knew there was a plugin out there for disabling the camera shutter, so I've been longing for a similar plugin for screenshots... and thanks to you, cuevavirus, my prayers have finally been answered! I just installed it now, and it works like a charm! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really appreciate it!

Except, uhh... *ahem* wow, you sure did make me sound like a massive pervert... That made me feel kinda sad, lol. ;-;