Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Graphical / PSV Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso Theme
« Last post by dkrmdi on November 17, 2020, 09:31:00 PM »
I was feeling a little motivated, so I just made it on a whim. I just swapped and changed some stuff that was originally made by Cruznik. The piano BGM is quite relaxing.

I registered to say thanks for making such a wonderful app and also to ask.

As I have installed this a few months ago kept repeating even if I set it to shuffle, this only happens when I am playing MP3 files and when I'm playing aac or flac files it continues fine and uses the whole folders songs, as I have stated MP3 kept repeating but other files are fine, is there a way around this. Please respond thank you.
PS: this problem does not persist in versions below 3.

Video Regarding the repeating
Many thanks for ATRAC3 and 3+

Now waiting for internet radio and Atrac1

ElevenMPV-A v3.80 Update Full Changelog:

1. Added support for ATRAC3 and ATRAC3plus formats. Official module used in PSP emulator is used for decoding. Following extensions are supported:

 - With metadata:

 - Raw:

 - ATRAC3 supported bitrates: 132kbps, 105kbps (LP2), 66kbps (LP4, joint stereo).

 - ATRAC3plus supported bitrates: 66-352kbps (everything that was used on PSP), maybe higher (not tested)

2. Fixed sekking issues on some FLAC files.
3. Fully switched to SceLibc.
I've made a mistake and now my prrsona 4 golden hd plugin doesn't work properly. I installed vitagraphix for another game and was hoping I could mess with the code to take out anything relating to P4G, however even though saying the patch was successful I notice a lot of jagged edges, not sharp or smooth which the HD plugin would do. I uninstall vitagraphix and also deleted all folders and everything regarding it on my vita. But the same still happened in P4G. I even deleted and then re installed the HD plugin and sharpscale. I have no clue how to remedy this
Kits / Re: psp2ctrl.exe hidden commands
« Last post by TypeSafe on November 08, 2020, 03:11:41 PM »
but because this is .NET it is Very easy to decompile using tools such as DNSpy
It is even easier than that. With .NET online decompiler you can decompiler it just by dragging and dropping.
PS 3 / Re: PS3 CELL CPU Eraser Mod by Naked_Snake1995
« Last post by FMudanyali on November 06, 2020, 06:20:07 PM »
After 5 months, its still going strong. Praise be upon the eraser.
PS Vita / Re: [Release] LCD Colour Space Changer
« Last post by cuevavirus on November 05, 2020, 07:16:10 AM »

- Replaced blitting with notification for indicating the active mode
PS Vita / Re: [Release] TrophyShot - Takes a screenshot whenever you get a trophy.
« Last post by FMudanyali on November 01, 2020, 01:02:04 PM »

Update v1.1.1.1 (CloudFlare Edition)

- Added offsets for 3.60-REX (Testkit).

You don't need to update unless you use 3.60 testkit firmware.
Reverse Engineering / Re: Taking a screenshot from a SceShell plugin
« Last post by FMudanyali on November 01, 2020, 12:51:56 PM »
3.60 REX (Testkit) offset: 0x142d5c
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10