Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Hello, I just register on this forum to say thank you very much for share your app, its really amazing app for PS Vita, maybe the best Homebrew app for vita at least for me and Im surprised almost no ones talking about it, it turn my Vita to cool music player, support many format too, cover, background music, etc, this app just so awesome, Thank you very much Graphene!
When I say it is "not possible" I mean that it is not possible in the scope of ElevenMPV-A, since it will require either kernel access (through separate plugin) or access to game audio ports (separate plugin again). So as you can see both of this methods require implementing them through separate plugin, and I currently have no plans for doing that.
Is it not possible to add in the next update muting in game music?

If main music control bar would control only game music this would be awesome because some games have terrible bgm and there is no way of muting them from game menu.

This function exists even on PSP's music plugin.
ElevenMPV-A v5.03 Update Full Changelog:

1. Fixed Turkish language support.
2. Fixed an issue where album cover would be unloaded when using player in "repeat one" mode.
No, automatically muting or turning down the volume of game music is not possible.

As for the language issue, it should use english language for all languages that are currently not supported. Please make sure you use latest version (5.01). If the issue still occurs, please let me know.
Is it possible to volume down or totally turn off game music while MP3 playing?

taking the app language from system isnt a good idea, my language is Turkish and unless I set system language to English app's fonts not appearing
ElevenMPV-A v5.00 Update Full Changelog:

General:

1. Application has been fully redesigned and now uses Playstation Application Framework.
2. Added full integration with Quick Menu.

Performance:

1. Playback in sleep mode is now more power efficient.
2. Loading of covers is performed asynchronously now.
3. Flac decoder performance has been greatly improved.

New features:

1. Added support for easy localization of the application. Application automatically selects language based on system language.

UI and controls:

1. Application can now be fully controled with system buttons or touch input.
2. If folder cover image is present, it will be loaded as background in the file browser.
This is a cosmetic bug in the plugin. Don't worry about it. I'll fix it in the next version.

You're the man! So excited for the next release!
One minor thing though, is it normal for the "Patch Success" message to appear in the middle of the game?

This is a cosmetic bug in the plugin. Don't worry about it. I'll fix it in the next version.
Hi, I've been using the 720p plugin on my PS TV and have been enjoying it so far! Really a big fan of your work cuevavirus.

One minor thing though, is it normal for the "Patch Success" message to appear in the middle of the game? The message appears at the start of the game when it is launched which I assume is normal, but after playing for a while it suddenly appears again right in the middle of the game. It's not game-breaking but does bother me a tiny tiny bit especially when it appears during a cutscene and was wondering if this was normal or maybe there's something on my settings to cause it to do so?

Thanks for any help or insight about this.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10