Console Hacking > PS Vita

[Release] Quick Menu Plus - Function and style enhancements for the Quick Menu

<< < (2/3) > >>

AceCuba:
this plugin in combination with a vpk app to change easy the setings of the plugin will be awesome .sorry for my english

dkrmdi:
Having pushtime.txt in ur0:/data/quickmenuplus makes PS button malfunction. The PS button only brings up quick menu. It cannot be used for any other functions. Setting the values to 500 also renders it unusable.

The problem does not happen if pushtime.txt is absent. I don't need to change the push time, so I'll just use it without pushtime.txt, but I thought I should let others know. It does not seem to be an incompatibility with other plugins. I'm using FW3.60 enso. Thank you always.

cuevavirus:
The value in pushtime.txt is in microseconds. If you have put 500 then that is 0.5 milliseconds. If you want to set to 500 milliseconds then put 500000.

NeoTechni:
CFn you please force the wifi toggle to appear on VitaTV?

cuevavirus:

--- Quote from: NeoTechni on February 26, 2021, 06:59:18 PM ---CFn you please force the wifi toggle to appear on VitaTV?

--- End quote ---

I received the same request when I first made quick power and quick volume, and while it is possible, there are graphical glitches so it does not look good, and you are liable to accidentally turn off bluetooth or turn on airplane mode because those show up as well. Maybe I can try this again in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version