Console Hacking > PS Vita

[META] Unable to download on PS Vita

<< < (2/2)

bryan:

--- Quote from: cuevavirus on May 13, 2021, 12:04:42 AM ---I think the forum attachments here are missing a HTTP header required for download on the Vita, which a shortcoming of the Vita's software.

--- End quote ---

I see, the elites must be at it again! Regardless, there are binaries on this forum that I'd like to download like RIF Ripper, CBPSTube, PS Mini Store. Is there any way these can be mirrored on Github? Although I am not a fan of the site, at least it allows me to download files.

cuevavirus:
RIF Ripper and PS Mini Store are hosted on my website rather than this forum. If those cannot be downloaded on the Vita, then I have no idea what's wrong. In any case, you can download on a phone or computer and transfer it to your Vita by FTP.

bryan:

--- Quote from: cuevavirus on May 13, 2021, 05:46:13 PM ---If those cannot be downloaded on the Vita, then I have no idea what's wrong.

--- End quote ---
Yes, neither can those hosted on your website be downloaded on Vita. I currently do not have access to any other devices, so I will have to wait, I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version