Console Hacking > PS Vita

[Release] RIF Ripper - Backup tool for digital PSP, PS3, PS Vita content

<< < (2/3) > >>

cuevavirus:
Version 1.2.0

* Previously it was noted that the licenses for some PS3 content could not be downloaded. These are now correctly identified as DRM-free content, which do not require licenses. Therefore, RIF Ripper works with all PS3 content.
* There are a small number of PS3 content with PS Vita content title ID, whose licenses were decrypted incorrectly. This has been fixed. These items are noted in ux0:/rif-ripper/ps3-pcs.txt and if you find any in ux0:/rif-ripper/rif, they can be deleted.
* Reworded some console log messages.

Thanks to JohnSmith and RadicalR for providing information on these problems.

cuevavirus:
Version 1.2.1

* Fixed a file permission error

If you had problems with RIF Ripper creating files, follow these steps:

1. Uninstall RIF Ripper
2. Install the latest version of RIF Ripper
3. Delete ux0:/rif-ripper

Then run RIF Ripper again.

djduck22:
Thanks for great app

Any chance for dump only rifs from custom list? I have 600+ ps3/ps vita stuff but 98% i have already dumped so there is no point to dump all stuff again, for example read cids to dump from file:

custom-list.txt

--- Code: ---UP0177-BLUS30862_00-ALIENSCMPOPPY001
UP0177-BLUS30862_00-ALIENSCMPREORDR2
UP0177-BLUS30862_00-ALIENSCMPREORDR3
--- End code ---

and dump only those 3 rifs from file custom-list.txt

Regards

cuevavirus:

--- Quote from: djduck22 on May 01, 2021, 04:07:00 AM ---Any chance for dump only rifs from custom list? I have 600+ ps3/ps vita stuff but 98% i have already dumped so there is no point to dump all stuff again, for example read cids to dump from file:

--- End quote ---

Even with that many items, it will not take too long. Rifs are downloaded from the most recently purchased item to least recent. So if you are only looking to dump new purchases, you can close the application after the ones you want have been downloaded.

djduck22:
Ok. Last question, not related with ps vita, but there is a way to dump ps4 json links using this method, like this app dump pkgs in download-list.txt? I'm asking because s0ny hide/remove ps4/ps5 links in internal entitlements, so we can't dump ps4/ps5 links from account using old method anymore.

Regards and thanks again for great app

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version