Game Modding > PS Vita

[Release] Persona 4 Golden 1920x1080 and 1280x720 patch for Vita and PSTV

<< < (2/8) > >>

cuevavirus:
This is a known problem of Psvshell with games that display larger than 960x544. You can do one of two things:

1. Disable the HD patch, set and save your overclock settings, then enable the HD patch again.
2. Use Lolicon which does not have this problem.

awdrifter:
I can't overclock when running P4G (other games work). Is there any tricks to get it to overclock? Thanks.

LPHero55:
Hello! Stupid user here. Where do i put in the code? I put the suprx with the others in the tai folder in ur0. I then go into the config.txt and put it under... *KERNEL? *main? *ALL? Make it it's own entry at the bottom? Top? Middle of the config.txt?

I don't have vitagrafix. I have the latest version of the game. I have the latest version of sharpscale and the configuration app. I'm trying to use the 720 version. What am I doing wrong?

awdrifter:
I put the Sharpscale.skprx under *Kernel. Then the p4goldenhd.suprx (remember to rename the suprx and change to whatever game title ID your game is) at the very end of the config.

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:tai/lolicon.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
ux0:tai/dsmotion.skprx
ur0:/tai/sharpscale.skprx
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*PCSB00245
ur0:tai/p4goldenhd.suprx

teakhanirons:

--- Quote from: awdrifter on June 14, 2020, 05:04:02 AM ---I can't overclock when running P4G (other games work). Is there any tricks to get it to overclock? Thanks.

--- End quote ---
PSVShell menu doesn't show up with the patch. If you're on a PSTV, I recommend using lolita500. If you wanna use PSVShell still or are on a Vita; disable the patch, set the overclock, enable the patch again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version