Console Hacking > PS Vita

[Release] ElevenMPV-A: Advanced ElevenMPV with BG playback/hardware decoding

<< < (6/7) > >>

ali_ihsan21:
Is it not possible to add in the next update muting in game music?

If main music control bar would control only game music this would be awesome because some games have terrible bgm and there is no way of muting them from game menu.

This function exists even on PSP's music plugin.

Graphene:
When I say it is "not possible" I mean that it is not possible in the scope of ElevenMPV-A, since it will require either kernel access (through separate plugin) or access to game audio ports (separate plugin again). So as you can see both of this methods require implementing them through separate plugin, and I currently have no plans for doing that.

SETSUNAFSEIEI885:
Hello, I just register on this forum to say thank you very much for share your app, its really amazing app for PS Vita, maybe the best Homebrew app for vita at least for me and Im surprised almost no ones talking about it, it turn my Vita to cool music player, support many format too, cover, background music, etc, this app just so awesome, Thank you very much Graphene!

mightysashiman:
mp4 files seem to crash the app (a couple to test : https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZ86MCXZ4HLzv9Sv7b0TGIPNqHUU6HxT0E8y) with error code C2-12828-1

Graphene:
ElevenMPV-A v5.05 Update Full Changelog:

1. Changed memory allocation algorithm. It should now be possible to load album art with resolutions up to 2000x2000.
2. App assets redisgn. Added default background image for file browser.
3. Fixed an issue where app could've crashed when loading album art from metadata.
4. Added following translations: Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version